Our Christmas event has brought out some of our largest crowds 2 years in a row, and we think this year will be no exception! As with everything we do, we’re always learning and changing to improve, so this year will look very different than years in the past.
Because we’ve finished the restaurant completely, it will be open the day of the event. All of our vendors will be outside this year. You will be responsible for bringing your own tent or table to fill your 10×10 gravel space. Aside from a full blizzard or tornado, it will be rain or shine. It has been nice the past couple of years, so I sure hope it’s the same!
- The event is Sunday, December 10 from 1-5pm
- Vendors can set up starting at 11:00am.
- All vehicles need to be removed from the vending space by 12:30.
- The vendor fee is $15 due upon receipt of an invoice. ($20 for spaces with power)
- We avoid duplications of products.
- Hand made goods will get preference.
- We only have 2 spots available with power. Please indicate in the additional comments section you’d prefer that space if so.
- All spaces are 10 food wide.
If you’re interested in reserving a space, please fill out the form below. If you’re selected we’ll send a payable invoice via email. Thank y’all so much!! It’s going to be a great event!!